- Over Flexpoint
• Work closely with Regional Program Marketing Manager, Program Marketing Manager/CRM and Local Marketing Managers to execute European and local marketing plans and activities to deliver awareness, consideration and purchase activity to support ACP and future goals.
• Provide status reports to Regional Program Marketing Manager on regular basis
• Under the guidance and direction of the Regional Program Marketing Manager, support cluster Tier 2 & 3 events; including design, messaging, demand generation, advertising, communications, collateral requirements, sample and print production
• Provide support to the Program Marketing Manager/CRM with the creative and print production with vendors in Europe to deliver campaigns and required materials. Assist in the development and editing of the project brief as needed.
• Organizational support (project tracking, reports, etc.)
• Participate as a key member of the European PSD Marketing team for planning, best practices sharing and continued improvement of marketing execution.
• Job will require 5 – 10% travel.
• Social media support – work closely with the Regional Marketing Managers to provide support in gathering content and images as appropriate from events (Kodak and industry).
• Support the Program Marketing Manager/CRM with the creation of dbases and follow up on feedback from the clusters.
• Give support to the PSD Marketing Analytics Director by helping to manage procurement process from initial purchase request up to goods receipt & payment of the supplier in due course.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Aware of with some experience level in multiple disciplines in marketing – demand generation, email, direct mail, lead management and tracking, results (ROI) reporting, collateral development, customer communications, internal communications, training, Sales support – direct and channel support, event management and telemarketing
• Ability to be a self-starter, create, plan and execute full programs from customer
• Creative direction and editing skills
• Ability to manage vendors for on-time, on budget and within specification
• Ability to work in a multi matrix environment with many stakeholders for regional deliverables
• Proactivity in offering new ideas
• A can-do attitude
• Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and priorities
• Ability to manage timelines and meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects
• Detail-oriented, collaborative team player
• Problem solver, level headed, works well under pressure to solve needs and issues
Language Skills: ENGLISH & DUTCH! (French and/or German is a surplus)
An offer in a great, rending international company
Salary according to experience